Click below for more info on classes & playgroups!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our September Mom of the Month!

This marks the debut of our Mom of the Month program and the first mom to receive this honor is... (drumroll please)... Nora Bray (aka Cooper's mom)!



Nora has been coming religiously to Stroller Strides classes and Luna Moms Club activities since we started in April of 2010. She is currently serving as our Luna Moms Club Playgroup Captain and will be coordinating our playgroup, field trip, and Moms Night Out activities this fall/winter! We're all fortunate to know Nora as a classmate and friend... here are a few more details to get to know her even better!

Hometown Cherry Hill NJ - but I got out early
Education BA East Carolina University
Stroller Strides Member since April 2010
Members of your Family Hubby John & sweet boy Cooper
Current/previous Career Gourmet Food & Candy Broker
What was your childhood ambition? I always wanted to write for a teen magazine like Tiger Beat.
What does motherhood mean to you? It's the job I was born to do.
What is the furthest you have been from home? Rock of Gibraltar in Spain
What has Stroller Strides done for you? Health wise, I am stronger today than I have ever been. I think I could punch someone and really hurt them! Socially, it has been wonderful to make new friends that I have so much in common with.
What is your favorite exercise? Wall Sits and Traditional Crunches
What is your proudest moment? Having an open, positive relationship with Cooper's birth mother. It was the hardest thing I have ever done.
What are three of your favorite things (besides your family!)? Weddings, my monthly Supper Club group, anything monogrammed & preppy.
Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us or makes you unique. I went to 8 different schools from K -12
If we asked your spouse what they think your best qualities are, what would they say?
I asked him and he said that I am an awesome mom and very loving and outgoing. He also said I am very clean!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Way to go, Nora! We're so glad that you're our Captain:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nora! FYI- My husband is an East Carolina grad too! Go Pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats mom of the month!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete