Click below for more info on classes & playgroups!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A milestone: Cause for thanks-giving!

A very important milestone in the life of Stroller Strides of Midtown Raleigh and the Luna Moms Club occurred just last month. And as with so many milestones in our children's lives we are too busy to truly celebrate and the moment passes us by with little fanfare. What was this milestone? Stroller Strides of Midtown Raleigh and the Luna Moms Club turned 6 months old on October 23rd! Of course, that was a month ago, so now we are 7 months old! So I'd like to take today to reflect on all that has transpired in 7 months and all that I am thankful for as a Stroller Strides franchisee and instructor!

In 7 months we have had:
  • 95 Stroller Strides classes at the North Hills Mall
  • 30 Playgroups at the North Hills Mall
  • 7 Moms Nights Out
  • ...and countless parties and outings to local attractions!

But Stroller Strides and the Luna Moms Club is not about the numbers! It is about the people... and they are the ones that I am truly thankful for today!

Our group is fortunate to have:
  • 1 Friendly and fun-loving (and very organized) Playgroup Captain, Nora Bray
  • 1 Creative and tireless Marketing Mom, Emily McIntyre
  • An average attendance of 5 moms to 15 moms per class with new moms joining us daily!
  • Each other! I truly count all of you as my friends and I hope you feel the same way. It is my joy to power-walk this motherhood journey with you.
  • Sweet, energetic infants & toddlers who keep us on our toes and who are growing up in a healthy community of class & playgroup friends.
  • New babies on the way... 6 pregnant moms are staying fit and healthy during their pregnancies with us right now!

I'm also thankful for incredible support and encouragement from the Stroller Strides corporate offices and the other 300+ franchisees across the country. Owning a Stroller Strides franchise has challenged me professionally and personally and blessed me more times than I can count. I truly feel that God created this business to serve this community of moms and I'm grateful to be useful to Him in this way. Send me an email if you're interested in learning more about becoming a franchisee yourself! missy.currin@strollerstrides.net

And to top it all off, I'm grateful for the support of my family and friends, the cooperation of my toddler, and the North Hills Mall, the NC Museum of Art, and the many businesses that have hosted or sponsored our activities in one way or another. Thank you all- have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment