Click below for more info on classes & playgroups!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Staying Fit on Vacation


Here's my little guy on the beach in Ocean City, NJ- he LOVES the beach!

I've been so blessed this summer with a couple of wonderful family beach vacations. One week in Holden Beach, NC with my husband's family, one week in Ocean City, NJ with my family and various weekends with more of my husband's family in Carolina Beach, NC. While it is a treat to be at the beach it is not easy to fit in my workout when I am away from our daily routine!

A few weeks ago I drafted this blog post for WRAL's Go Ask Mom blog and it has been such great accountability for me. I can't go on vacation and not workout after writing about staying fit on vacation! Plus- I knew I had my Stroller Strides ladies to come home to... I couldn't come back out of shape!


So please read my latest blog post... at this address:

http://www.wral.com/lifestyles/goaskmom/blogpost/8020727/


And leave me a comment if you want to share about the exercise you got while on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment