Click below for more info on classes & playgroups!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YOU are a great mom!

We moms can be so hard on ourselves. As a community of moms, we need to remind each other to focus on the good and healthy things that we do for our child(ren), and be proud of them! So in that spirit:

What do you do for your child(ren) that you're proud of?
Go ahead- make a list! And please share what you come up with!

Here are a few that came from our Stroller Strides class warm-up question today:
  1. I read to my son every day
  2. I make sure my son eats vegetables at every meal
  3. I continue to nurse my daughter despite the fact that it's hard and I'm often tempted to stop
  4. I gave up buying nice clothes and things for myself so I could afford to stay home with my daughter
  5. I dress my daughter in cute outfits- even when I don't have time and energy to do the same for myself
  6. I role-model a healthy, active lifestyle to my child by exercising with him
  7. I put my daughter's needs above my own and adapt my schedule around what works for her
  8. I make my own baby food
  9. I snuggle, hug, and kiss my little on every day and tell them I love them
And the list could go on and on! You are a GREAT mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment