Click below for more info on classes & playgroups!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Black & Blueberry week!

How do you get your little ones to eat blueberries? It turns out that Monty doesn’t really care for blueberries. Well that’s not entirely true. He likes to roll them around in his fingers and then squeeze really hard until they pop and their guts squish out between his fingers. But eating them? No thanks. Maybe he’d eat them frozen… we’ll have to try it and get back to you.
Fortunately he will eat them in something, which gives me the perfect excuse to bake! He likes blueberry muffins (though those ones I blogged about the other day were kind of dry), blueberry pancakes, blueberry yogurt, and blueberry cobbler!
On our Luna Moms Club field trip to the Farmers Market yesterday for Blueberry Day I picked up some blackberries too so I think tonight I’ll surprise the men in my life with a black and blue cobbler (that is blackberries & blueberries). I’ll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. It was SO tasty and I made it in the crockpost so I didn't even have to turn the oven on! Comment if you want the recipe and I'll post the link for you!

    ReplyDelete